Welcome Future Gibbs Families!
Worried about moving on from your tight-knit elementary school community?
Wondering how you’ll keep up with what’s happening in the wide world of middle school ?
Have no fear! The Gibbs-Ottoson PTO is here to help!
Wh at is the Gibbs Ottoson PTO (GO PTO) ?
- GO PTO brings together Gibbs and Ottoson parents to support our students and schools through the coordination of fundraising and volunteer efforts.
- No prior PTO experience needed!
- Can’t make every meeting? Not a problem! Come to the ones that you can, it’s a great way to keep in the loop.
- See more about what we do on the GO PTO Website (click this link).
First, sign up for our weekly e-newsletter! (For grade and school click ‘6th’ and ‘Gibbs’) The newsletter goes out every Monday during the school year, and will provide you with important dates and upcoming activities (which is super helpful if your budding teenager is not the most reliable conveyor of information) as well as fun features like profiles of middle school staff and parent surveys. Check out the archive here.
Next, get involved! Being part of GO PTO helps our middle school students and offers you away to connect with other parents, school faculty, and staff. See Who We Are and how to Get Informed for more details.
If you have any questions at all at any time, email [email protected].
Have a great summer and we look forward to meeting you next year!
– The Gibbs Ottoson PTO Board