THE PTO HELPS ORGANIZE AND PLAN MANY SCHOOL EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
The PTO offers many opportunities for the Stratton Community to come together and build upon our strong foundation as a community through many family activities.
We have a very special enrichment opportunity in April 2019 for all students!
Circus Smirkus is doing a week-long residency at Stratton. Circus Smirkus residents will spend four class sessions with EVERY SINGLE CLASSROOM the week of April 1-5!
The week will kick off with mixed-up-mismatched clothing spirit day on Friday, March 29 and wraps up with an open house style showcase on Friday, April 5, 5:30 – 7:30 pm. We will also use our monthly PTO Coffee Meetup on Friday morning to show a student produced video of circus activities at Stratton.
Learn more about our Circus Smirkus residents Josh Shack and Joy Powers: https://www.smirkus.org/residencies/residency-artists/
Almost-monthly morning meet-ups!
Stratton Cafeteria, 8:10 (after drop-off) – 9:00 a.m.
- April 5, 2019
- May 3, 2019
- June 7, 2019
Some of the events & activities sponsored by PTO include:
- Class Field Trips
- Ice Cream Social
- Pumpkin Carving
- Book Fairs
- Movie Night
- Fun Fest
- September 17 – PTO Executive Board Working Session
- October 15 – PTO Community Meeting – meeting minutes
- November 19 – PTO Executive Board Working Session – meeting minutes
- December 17 – PTO Executive Board Working Session – meeting minutes
- January 14 – PTO Executive Board Working Session – meeting minutes
- February 4 – PTO Community Meeting – agenda
- March 18 – PTO Executive Board Working Session
- April 22 – PTO Executive Board Working Session
- May 20 – PTO Community Meeting
- June 10 – End of the Year Volunteer Celebration